Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original or free of fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, duplication, fragmentation/salami and copyright infringement of data/content.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration, and during the assessment process by this journal will not be withdrawn and sent to another journal to be assessed.
- The submission does not contain a statement that is unlawful, libellous or otherwise and does not contain material that violates the privacy rights or proprietary rights of any person or other entity.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Full citation as secondary data (word forms, numbers, images, tables) that are copyrighted, reproduce, redrawn, reuse in self-version, had permission from the copyright holder (author, publisher, organizations).
Partial citation as a secondary data (the form of words and numbers) reproduce, redrawn, reuse for comparator with primary data or complementary table/drawing itself, has written references according to the data citing format.
Retained Rights/Term and Conditions of Publication
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.