About The Journal
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Teknologi Infrastruktur Berkelanjutan provides a global open access to the full text of the published and gave permission to read, copy, download, distribute, print, and create a link to the full text in order to promote and support the exchange of scientific knowledge through research work.
Focus and Scope
- Building construction technology, the infrastructure of settlement and urban environment, construction of roads and bridges sustained.
- The innovation of electrical and automation applied, electronic sensors and robotics, computer peripheral interfaces and assembly, database and data mining, Software engineering, modelling and design, computer system, wireless technology, switching, routing and network protocols.
- Production, maintenance, hydraulics, welding, material, mechanical electronics, new and renewable energy for supporting infrastructure technologies.
- Financial accounting and taxation as a fundamental framework of innovative technologies.
- Bussiness Administration
- Business administration and marketing management as a resilience stabilizer of sustainable technology.
- Tour and travel operation, marine ecotourism, hospitality and linguistics as ecocentric constructs of technology.
- Socio-statutory, socio-religious and cultural as controllers of the civilization of sustainable infrastructure technology.
Center for Research and Community Services
Manado State Polytechnic.
History of Journal
Jurnal Teknologi Infrastruktur Berkelanjutan (JTIB) initiated since the end of 2017 through a discussion meeting annual work Politeknik Negeri Manado as a foundation to accommodate the works of scientific research in the environment of education and research institutions in an effort to fulfil the mandate of higher education called "Tri Dharma". In 2018 the Manado State Polytechnic through the Center for Research and Community Service (P3M) establish POLIMDOSAINS as a forum for publishing and preparing an open journal system while proposing the application of licensing for a periodical scientific publication to the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) which is then approved through the issuance of the decree publishing:
- SK no. 0005.26215462/JI.3.1/SK.ISSN/2018.06 issued date June 7, 2018, about publishing e-ISSN: 2621-5462 (online media)
- SK no. 0005.26215454/JI.3.1/SK.ISSN/2018.06 issued date June 7, 2018, about publishing p-ISSN: 2621-5454 (print media)
Since the initial publication, JTIB adopts a publication through the editorial and publishing process with stages that must be passed, namely: 1) submission of the manuscript, 2) review process; 3) copyediting; 4) and production. All these stages are based online, utilizing open journal systems. JTIB inaugural edition was issued in July 2018 through the publication Vol 1 No. 1: February-July 2018.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.